Jumaat, 22 Februari 2013

The Star Online: Entertainment: TV & Radio


Klik GAMBAR Dibawah Untuk Lebih Info
Sumber Asal Berita :-

The Star Online: Entertainment: TV & Radio


Park Si-hoo charged with rape

Posted: 21 Feb 2013 11:35 PM PST

KOREA (Reuters) -- The Princess' Man star Park Si-hoo is facing a lawsuit due to an allegation that he raped an actress. The 36-year-old actor has been accused of rape by a 22-year-old woman, Korean media outlets reported quoting officials from Seoul Metropolitan Police Agency. Reports explained that the woman was introduced to Park by another actor. All three got together for drinks and the lady told police that she got drunk and blacked out. When she came to she realised that she had been raped.

The day after she filed the charge with the police, Park released an official press release admitting he did have intercourse with the woman at his house but that it was under mutual consent. "I acknowledge I had drinks with the accuser who I met through a friend. But what happened was based on good feelings between a man and a woman. It did not take place by force. I feel no shame about the matter as I have not done anything wrong. Police will clear up the matter," said Park in a statement. He continued to say, "I apologize to my fans who have supported me with sincerity and affection, but there is no cause for you to worry. I work with the investigation to prove my innocence."

Kredit: www.thestar.com.my

0 ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

 

The Star Online

Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved