Rabu, 30 April 2014

The Star Online: Entertainment: Movies


Klik GAMBAR Dibawah Untuk Lebih Info
Sumber Asal Berita :-

The Star Online: Entertainment: Movies


Kelly Osbourne to play Dopey on the big screen

Posted: 29 Apr 2014 09:00 AM PDT

The TV host is set to voice the lovable character in Disney's new animated series.

Kelly Osbourne is about to get Dopey for Disney. She'll also be getting Happy, Bashful, Sleepy, Sneezy, Grumpy and Doc.

Fashion Police personality Osbourne has signed on for the cast of Disney's animated series The 7D, which is billed as a comedic new take on the Seven Dwarfs tale.

The series, which will premiere on Disney XD, Disney Channel and Disney Junior this summer, is set in the contemporary and whimsical world of Jollywood, where the iconic little men are hard at work helping the quirky Queen Delightful keep her kingdom in order.

The lovable Dopey in Disney's first feature-length film, Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs.

Osbourne will voice the role of Hildy Gloom, a novice witch who, together with her warlock husband Grim, haplessly plot to overthrow the kingdom.

"It may surprise some to learn that I grew up watching Disney Channel, so playing a character in a Disney cartoon is beyond exciting for me. I'm having a blast voicing Hildy, who I've now come to think of as my alter ego – she is my Sasha Fierce," Osbourne, 29, said.

"The role has taught me so much about acting – and Hildy's a tough one to keep up with, so I wear workout clothes to recording sessions because I jump and move around to really bring her to life." – Reuters

Kredit: www.thestar.com.my

0 ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

 

The Star Online

Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved