Sabtu, 20 April 2013

The Star Online: Entertainment: TV & Radio


Klik GAMBAR Dibawah Untuk Lebih Info
Sumber Asal Berita :-

The Star Online: Entertainment: TV & Radio


Fly Guy joins The Red Breakfast WTF duo JJ and Lil' Kev

Posted: 21 Apr 2013 03:24 AM PDT

More fun and chaos on The Red Breakfast WTF as Fly Guy reunites with Lil' Kev and JJ.

GUESS who's coming back on air? It is none other than Fly Guy! Sufian Mokthar, or better known as Fly Guy to radio listeners nationwide, will join The Red Breakfast WTF duo JJ and Lil' Kev starting tomorrow morning.

This will be the first time Lil' Kev and Fly Guy reunite on air since they left their popular breakfast show back in 2002. Talk about a reunion!

Fly Guy needs little introduction; he and Lil' Kev were the original Morning Crew of a popular radio station from 1997 to 2002. The duo is credited for redefining Breakfast radio in Malaysia.

Fly Guy was last heard on air earlier this year when he called in to Red FM to congratulate JJ and Lil' Kev on the launch of their brand-new show,. He has been listening to the show in London where he is currently based with his family.

Although only two months old, The Red Breakfast WTF has already created quite a buzz amongst Malaysians with their brand of wacky yet relatable content. The combination of JJ's humour and Lil' Kev's charm have won fans over and more Malaysian are choosing to wake up to these guys.

Upon hearing the possibility of joining JJ and Lil' Kev on the show, Fly Guy immediately booked his ticket back to Malaysia. He doesn't want to miss out on the fun!

Lil' Kev is thrilled with the prospect of working with his former partner. "Never in a million years did I imagine I would be back on air with Fly. I mean, this is like deja vu for me. I'm so excited, I cant wait for Monday," he said.

Sharing the same sentiment, JJ added: "Having the opportunity to work with not one but both the guys who inspired me to join radio is dream come true for me. I just hope they don't deduct my salary."

> Red FM is a subsidiary of Star Radio Group.

Kredit: www.thestar.com.my

0 ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

 

The Star Online

Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved