Isnin, 4 Februari 2013

The Star Online: Entertainment: TV & Radio


Klik GAMBAR Dibawah Untuk Lebih Info
Sumber Asal Berita :-

The Star Online: Entertainment: TV & Radio


WTF? Wake up with Red FM

Posted: 04 Feb 2013 03:02 PM PST

KUALA LUMPUR: Now, Malaysians can wake up to a brand new day with a revamped breakfast show on Red FM.

Aptly titled The Red Breakfast WTF (With Two Fellas)?, the show runs Monday to Friday from 6am to 10am.

The Red Breakfast WTF? sees the original king of radio, Lil' Kev, teaming up with JJ, the current king of radio to rule the airwaves.

The wacky and affable duo want to conquer the country and will be working towards ensuring there is never a dull morning on Red FM.

They aspire to have the most interactive show with local content that all Malaysians will be able to relate to.

Officially launched yesterday, The Red Breakfast WTF? finds the two being paired for the first time and inevitably, they were swarmed by callers throughout the debut show.

"What we did today was to open the show to listeners, and it was fun listening to them.

"It was a great first day for us," said Lil' Kev. For JJ, it was admittedly a nervous day for him.

"Frankly, I was nervous this morning. In fact, I set my alarm at 5.15am because I wanted to be fully prepared to reach the studio on time. Driving so early in the morning, I was on auto-pilot mode, but I'm glad I got to the right station!" he said laughing.

For Lil' Kev, it got more personal when a loyal listener called him yesterday morning.

"This guy called me 16 years ago when his wife was in the midst of giving birth. I knew his wife was angry as she was screaming at him then.

"And today, 16 years later, he called just to remind me that he has been listening to me from back then, and that's really special," said Lil' Kev.

Also present at the launch at The Bee@Publika, Solaris Dutamas in Kuala Lumpur was Star Publications (M) Bhd executive deputy chairman Datuk Vincent Lee, Star Radio Group chief broadcasting officer C.K. Tan and Star Radio Group deputy chief broadcasting officer Kudsia Kahar.

Kredit: www.thestar.com.my

0 ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

 

The Star Online

Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved