Jumaat, 30 September 2011

The Star Online: Entertainment: TV & Radio


Klik GAMBAR Dibawah Untuk Lebih Info
Sumber Asal Berita :-

The Star Online: Entertainment: TV & Radio


Holly Madison insures breasts for US$1mil

Posted: 30 Sep 2011 02:23 AM PDT

NEW YORK: Reality TV star and model Holly Madison has insured her breasts for US$1 million with Lloyd's of London, she told People magazine on Thursday.

Madison, 31, said she took out the policy to protect herself and others in her Las Vegas production, "Peepshow."

"If anything happened to my boobs, I'd be out for a few months and I'd probably be out a million dollars," she told People. "I thought I'd cover my assets."

Madison has said she had plastic surgery in 2001 that took her from an A-cup size to a larger D-cup.

Madison, who gained fame as one of Playboy founder Hugh Hefner's girlfriends on the TV series "The Girls Next Door," isn't alone in insuring famous body parts. Film stars Betty Grable and Angie Dickinson as well as TV stars Angie Everhart and Mary Hart each had their legs insured for $1 million.

Madison also was a contestant on TV show "Dancing With the Stars" before starting her Las Vegas show.

Kredit: www.thestar.com.my

0 ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

 

The Star Online

Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved